Documentation and Qualifications
- Both qualified participants must present their USA or Canadian passports and be fluent in English or Spanish. Upon arrival at the resort, you will need to present the passports along with the stamped immigration papers confirming your arrival date.
- A major credit card in the name of the qualifying person(s). NO DEBIT CARD, CHECK CARDS, OR AT CHECK-IN WILL ACCEPT CORPORATE CARDS - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Cohabitating couples must both be legally single. Must present government-issued matching photo identification with matching addresses, and both must be between the ages of 30 and 70.
- Married couples must present government-issued matching photo identification with matching addresses; one spouse must be between 30 and 70 years old. Newlyweds must bring a copy of their original marriage license or certificate if they do not have matching identification within a 3 month period of their marriage.
- Quebec residents or Quebec-born Canadian citizens do not qualify for this promotion.
- Single women must be legally single and between the ages of 30 and 70 and must also present government-issued photo identification. Single men do not qualify for this promotion.
- Friends or family members of employees of the Developer or any of their affiliates do not qualify for this promotion.
- Participants must be gainfully employed with a combined minimum annual income of USD 50,000; if retired must meet the income requirements.
- Only one package purchase for one room only is allowed for this promotion. If friends and/or family traveling together exceed the number of allowed packages sold, the promotion benefits will be only for the first package sold. A second room for family and or friends staying at the resort during the same time period will be charged a higher rate before or after check-in or check-out.
- You can not use this package to stay at the resort during the same or similar dates as any family or friends, whether the friends or family are on a promotional package or a regular reservation. The exception is only for promotional package purchasers staying at the resort during similar dates as family or friends who are resort owners.
- The first night in Mexico must be at a developer's affiliated hotel.
- Attendance to a 90-minute vacation ownership sales presentation is mandatory and will be scheduled upon your arrival. The 90 minutes will begin after your breakfast orientation. You are not eligible if you have previously toured any Developer's vacation club property within the last 6 months. All travelers must attend and complete the presentation together. However, there is no obligation to purchase; however, not completing the 90-minute presentation or giving purposeful misleading information and/or omitting relevant information regarding the package qualifications will negate this promotion. If you have received this package as a gift from another promotion, you may be disqualified.
- Any client that owns property in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, or Cabo San Lucas is not eligible for this promotion.
- It is not permitted to visit or attend another Vacation Club and/or Timeshare property or presentation while using this promotion.
- Children 12 years and under are considered children. If a child is 13 or over at the time of travel, they will be charged the adult rate.
- The Developer is not responsible and cannot refund any monetary quantity left as a deposit with airport representatives; for tours and activities or any reason outside with the hereby stated. All currency regarding this package is managed by credit card; our staff does not ask for cash deposits of any kind.
- Presentations are normally scheduled for the first morning after you arrive at the destination. Your concierge will have your invitation with time and date ready for you upon arrival. It would help if you kept the presentation day free of all other obligations; therefore, we suggest booking any tours and activities with our tour desk after check-in.
- This vacation package is not refundable. However, you can reschedule your vacation within a 12 month period from the date of purchase.
Regarding All-inclusive: Room Service & Honor Bar are not part of this promotion, La Casona, Hiroshi & Caprichos Restaurants are NOT included in the promotional stay.
Ocean View rooms: The hotel does not guarantee Ocean View rooms.
Free Internet: there is no free wi-fi at the resort: internet at the resort is available at an extra price.
Premium Liquors - top-shelf liquors are NOT included in this promotion. We offer house brand liquors, domestic beer, and house wine by the glass as part of the All-Inclusive package.
Presentation: Your 90 minutes breakfast presentation will take place at the resort; you can find your hotel reservation below at Vacation Package Information.
If the couple fails to attend the 90-minute sales presentation or is deemed not qualified by the resort, the resort's full rack rate will be due at checkout in addition to any amount already paid in advance.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION TO THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS, AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR ANY OTHER INCENTIVES OFFERED THROUGH OUR PROMOTION AND SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION FORM. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM THE HOTEL/RESORT SELECTED, AND YOU SHOULD ADDRESS ANY COMPLAINTS DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK)